Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Long Time, No Blog!

Well, it's a been a while since I've updated my blog! I've been stressed out a lot lately! That's what I get for having a husband. :) That man has been driving me insane with his socks left everywhere, dirty dishes left everywhere BUT the kitchen sink, and his relationship with anything that has a screen (tv, computer, iPhone). I figured that most wives feel this way, too. Men will never change, as they say. That's just not fair. Why can't they? That's my life's mission! But, overall, I do love the man despite his man-ish ways.

I've been continuing to lose weight while on the HCG diet! I'm now down 13 pounds in 26 days! I should have lost more by now, but sometimes my favorite crackers grow legs and crawl into my mouth. There's no stopping them when they are determined to be eaten. I can finally see a difference when I'm looking in the mirror. I still have a long way to go, but I'll get there! I should be done with the 500 calories (Phase2) part of the diet on November 9th. Then I'll go into the "maintenance phase" for 21 more days, eating 700 calories and eventually getting back to 1300 calories. I just have to be very careful to not go overboard with the increase of calories.

To help the weight loss continue, I signed up for CURVES! Yay! I love going to Curves! It's only a 30 minute workout and it's been approved by my doctor. Pretty much all the pain from the Sciatica is gone! My doctor is amazing! He said I can do curves, but to work into it slowly and listen to my body. If I feel any pain, I need to stop and try another day. It'll be hard at first, but eventually my back will heal and I'll be able to work out as I normally would! I MUST GET RID OF THIS BELLY FAT!

Halloween is coming up and I do NOT want to dress up, but I have to. My friend is hosting a Halloween party and costumes are a must. I don't like dressing up for Halloween. Bleh. I spent 2 hours at the store trying to find a costume I'd actually enjoy wearing and found nothing worth buying. Grr.

I'm trying to think if there are any new updates in my life and I'm coming up with nothing. Ha! How exciting, eh? Well, it'll be a short post this time, but I'll talk at ya later this week, too! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you're going to change your man. And why should you? If he were trying to change you, I'd smack him. =o) I'm not a big fan of messes either though.

    Try googling "easy homemade costumes". You'll come up with something. I want to go to a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I think you'd like this from my blog. It makes me happy still, three years later. Let me know if it doesn't work: http://idahonelsons.blogspot.com/2008/02/happy-cleaning-lady.html

    ReplyDelete