Now, my next photos will be frightening so feel free to cover your eyes! I am willing to share my "unfortunate" body figure to help motivate myself to CHANGE IT! I am currently on the HCG diet and loving it! I am finally under 200 pounds! That might seem like quite a big number still, but it's been an emotional roller coaster of weight loss and gain since Etni was born. I am at a point where my clothes don't fit and I refuse to buy new ones to fit my BIGGER figure! I want to lose weight and keep my same cute clothes! I started the diet about a week ago and I lose about 2 pounds a day-ish. I am hoping to lose 35 pounds during the 40 day diet. I think I can definitely do it! I guess we'll see how it turns out! Wish me luck! --The photos have red captions on the "problem sections" of my body! You may laugh when you read my captions, but they are again motivation to erase them! Woo!
If you just ate lunch or are currently eating at this very moment, I apologize if your food is suddenly hard to swallow or keep down! So, there you have it. My "before" pictures. I promise the next pictures will be a little more exciting to see down the road! Yay for a future hot mom body!





o my goodness honey, your not fat! not one bit! you are skinny! i would love to look like that!
ReplyDeleteWell, thank you! I still want to be flab free!
ReplyDeleteyes so do i, lol so if you have any tips let me know!! LOL
ReplyDeleteIf weight loss will help you feel better about yourself then I'm so excited for you and know you can do it - Just don't forget to love yourself every day in the meantime. You are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI will support you all the way Carmen, although you dont look bad at all!
ReplyDelete