Monday, November 7, 2011

Fancy Fingers!




Holy cow! I miss my blog! I have been avoiding the computer lately! I'm not even sure why. I've just been feeling kinda weird lately. I do have some news, though! Yay! After months of putting it off, I have finally rounded up all my supplies to do nails from home! Woo Hoo! Technically, Etni was my first client! I also did Josh's mom's nails on Saturday night. I gave her a manicure, massage and all. She seemed to love it! In fact, she wants to "book a manicure" every two weeks with me from now on! Wanna know what else rocks? Instead of paying me for the manicures, she'll take the amount I would have been paid and subtract it from Josh's never-ending huge amount of stupid debt he has with his parents! :)

I have been practicing my technique for acrylic nails on my little shrimp finger that creeps everyone out! Ha! I need lots more fingers so I don't have to finish a nail and then rip it right off to practice again! I only have a few pictures to show you all. I've been out of practice since March! It's definitely time to start inhaling the monomer fumes again! I'm hoping to get at least a few women who want to come back every 2 to 3 weeks. I don't need to have a big clientele, I just need to make my money back on the product and help get us into a home of our own. I hate not working and being able to help pay the bills! Hopefully this new adventure will help our little family make some money!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your finger IS a little creepy haha. Good luck!

    You must have a steady hand and creative eye. Way to use your talents!

    ReplyDelete